Fairplace Homes is a Registered Provider of Social Housing that operates across London and the Home Counties. Fairplace Homes was established and Registered in 2014 and has since then grown to provide housing solutions in a range of tenures to over 130 households in housing need.
Fairplace Homes’ mission is “To provide quality housing in response to local need”. It does this by delivering on three key strategic objectives:
- Growth - Increasing the number of homes managed by Fairplace Homes in a range of tenures in response to housing need.
- Relationships - To respond to local need by working in partnership with local authorities. Fairplace Homes is committed to forming relationships with local authorities with the aim of delivering more contracts for local authorities and to provide housing options for those in housing need including referrals from local authority housing registers as well as from Homelessness Prevention teams.
- Service quality - To provide high quality housing, management and maintenance services to our tenants, our landlord clients, and local authority partners.
Fairplace Homes currently provides housing and management services across three main tenures. There are:
- Intermediate rent – Fairplace Homes provides HMO accommodation at intermediate rents across London
- Supported Housing - Fairplace Homes operates two supported housing hostels under an Agreement with the London Borough of Newham
- Specialised Supported Housing - Fairplace Homes own specialist supported housing located in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead and provide management services for other landlords across the South of England